Machine & Tools International LLC is the Global network for machines and technologies between customers and manufacturers of different continents.
We are your partner for individualized solutions and customized machine manufacturing.
1. Our valued customers send us the technical specifications for their projects.
2. Machine & Tools International LLC checkup the feasibility together with the customer.
3. Machine & Tools International LLC sends the RFQ to the machine manufacturing co-operations partners in Europe, USA and Canada
4. After receiving the quotations, we analyze the quotation technically, whether the offer meets the specifications.
5. After we have checked the quotes and find the adequate manufacturer, we suggest the best manufacturer to our valued customers.
6. Before final award Machine & Tools International LLC arrange a kick-off meeting (technical) between customer and manufacturer.
7. Negotiation on commercial, technical and logistic conditions should be done between customers and Machine & Tools International LLC.
8. The customer provides the Purchase order to Machine & Tools International LLC.
9. From the very beginning of the award of the purchase order to the manufacturer, Machine & Tools International LLC engineers will work simultaneously with the engineers of the manufacturers.
10. After the design has been completed, the design should be sent to the customers for approval.
11. The manufacturing process will begin immediately after approval of the design.
12. Machine & Tools International LLC engineers will accompany the manufacturer during the whole manufacturing process
13. Machine & Tools International LLC engineers will pre-commission the machine on behalf of customer. If the customer wants to accompany the pre-commissioning, we will do it together.
14. After pre-commissioning and approval for shipment, Machine & Tools International LLC engineers will control logistic and shipping process.
Machine & Tools International LLC’s team of automation experts will guide you, from inquiry to delivery, through every aspect of your project.
Our team of experienced machine designers will guide you through the most important decisions about your assembly project. They will carefully analyze your product to ensure its suitability for automation, determine what degree of automation is appropriate, and make recommendations concerning the product design, process and capability of the proposed automation, quality checks, and any other causative factors.
When it is common for product updates to occur mid-stream, customers can be confident that projects will remain on schedule with the help of our experienced project managers.
Each task is planned carefully, allowing for contingencies and routine follow-up is carried out to ensure optimal results. Regular progress reports are made; the depth of detail and frequency determined by the customer.
PLC Control systems
Since an integral part of an automation project is the programming logic and hardware, our PLC control technologists adhere to the highest standards when designing the electrical schematics and performing the programming. We use major brands such as Omron and Siemens but can integrate whatever a customer’s preference might be. Further, we ensure that training is provided along with after installation support.
Engineering & Machine Construction
Machine & Tools International LLC’s team of highly skilled, expert designers and industrial mechanics work together to develop and build the most cost-effective and highly efficient solution which is unique to each customer’s project.
Machine & Tools International LLC’s partners machine shop provides cost containment advantages through in-house, precision parts production. The result is a highly-reliable assembly machine with a shorter time-to-market, lower investment cost, easy future retooling alternatives, and responsive customer service.
Machine & Tools International LLC commitment to excellence provides customers with the confidence that their project’s priorities will be addressed with the greatest of care and respect.